Spicebag Veg #fakeaway
I absolutely love fried potatoes from my favourite Thai take away Tuk and this recipe using ‘spicebag’ seasoning is a healthier, lower calorie recreation. I enjoy accompanying this dish with Satay style chicken (recipe here).
- Baby potatoes
- Mixed peppers
- Red onions
- Olive oil
- Spicebag Seasoning (purchased from Aldi)
- Chilli powder & Cayenne pepper*
*Only add cayenne pepper if you like very spicy food
- Pre-heat oven
- Chop up all of the veg. and place on a baking tray (lined with baking parchment).
- Drizzle olive oil over the veg. and add seasoning. Ensure to mix around the veg to cover entirely.
- Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping over half way.
- Serve & enjoy!
Spicebag veggies with Satay chicken ft. Koby