I absolutely love fried potatoes from my favourite Thai take away and this recipe using 'spicebag' seasoning is a healthier, lower calorie recreation.
- Baby potatoes
- Mixed peppers
- Red onions
- Olive Oil
- Spicebag seasoning (purchased from Aldi)
- Chilli powder & Cayenne pepper *Only add cayenne pepper if you like very spicy food
- Pre-heat oven.
- Chop up all of the veg and place on a baking tray (lined with baking parchment).
- Drizzle olive oil over the veg and add seasoning. Ensure to mix around the veg to cover entirely.
- Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping over half way.
- Serve & enjoy!